domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

The Raven



The Raven






Oh, my Mighty Raven!

Thou, the keeper of lost souls,

Rise up mine till heaven

Since in life I’ve no goals.


Scratch me with thy claws,

Behold the tears where I sailed.

Still stuck in the grief’s jaws,

Hanged in dreams once failed.


Thou, that stands above that tree

Where leaves survive no more,

Take away this mystery
That made me lock that door!


Raven, the lord of internal war,

Take us all to the crimson skies,

As I can hear the shadows’ roar

In the place where all hope dies.


Make me finally rest in peace;

Take me away without the pain.

Of my nightmares I’ll release,

Since my dreams fall like rain.


Devour all my will to live!

Leave thy feathers on my skin,

All its darkness you want to give.

Tear me down, once you’re in...





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário